In the event you need service, please contact the Management Office at (952) 897-7813 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. They will create a username and password for their service request system.
Typical requests include the following:
- Adjusting heating and cooling in your office suite
- Special cleaning requests
- Minor repairs to doors and associated hardware
- Replacing lights
- Additional access cards
- Problems with restroom fixtures
- Requests for after hours heating or cooling
- Extra trash service
- Access to phone rooms
- Power outages
Please do not hesitate to call if you see a problem in your space or anywhere around the building. We try very hard to make sure the building is in excellent condition each and every day, but if we have missed or forgotten anything, please let us know.
Other services can be completed by a maintenance person at an additional charge. These services include:
- Hanging pictures
- Installing white boards
- Installing pull-down screens
- Office appliance repair
The determination of whether a maintenance request is a chargeable item will be the responsibility of the Property Manager.